At the heart of town lies Jasper’s newest hotel – The Crimson Jasper.
Just one block and an easy walk to the downtown shops and restaurants, the Crimson Jasper will offer a comfortable and relaxing vantage point to enjoy the splendor of Jasper.
The Crimson name was inspired from the color in sunsets and fall foliage in Jasper National Park and epitomizes the Canadian colors represented in our Canadian flag and the uniform of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
The 99 room hotel features a wide variety of rooms including spacious guestrooms, well-appointed studio and suites with full kitchen facilities. The hotel also features an indoor pool and Peak fitness room. The new C200 restaurant and lounge opens to welcome guests to dine for breakfast and dinner and also will feature a Private Dining Room and Banquet Facilities.
The Crimson Features:
- Spacious guestrooms
- Studio and Kitchenette Suites
- Executive Suite
- C200 Restaurant and Lounge
- Indoor pool and hot tub
- Peak fitness facility
- Cable television
- Same day dry cleaning
- Event catering
- Meeting and banquet facilities
- Wireless access in all guestrooms and computer kiosk in lobby
- In-room Keurig Coffee and Tea
- Barrier free – wheelchair accessible rooms
- Pet friendly (fee applicable)